Together with Carrie at Reading To Know, I am posting the first of hopefully many book swaps.
The goal: To share much loved books with new found friends.
1. You only sign up to participate if you are actually willing to follow the rules.
2. Once you sign up you will be matched with another participant. You will take your favorite book of choice (based on the topic for the swap) and mail it to your match and they will do likewise.
3. Books should be in Excellent, Like New, or New condition unless you and your match agree to another condition. **Please note** We are not expecting you to give away your only copy, but to pick your book to swap and then go get a new copy (or if out of print, a copy in good or like new condition) and send that to your match.
4. Book swaps are permanent unless you and your match agree to another arrangement.
5. You must have your book shipped to your match before the end of September.
6. Only the first 50 participants will be included in the swap. If this swap is successful we may increase the number for future swaps.
Sign up will be posted on this website Monday, September 1 and will remain open for 1 week or until the first 50 participants are signed up -- whichever comes first. So spread the word and be sure to check back here next Monday.
Questions? Leave a comment.