Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tuesday Teasers

Please pardon my brief absence. I have not been able to post as much as I would like in the last few days because of the holiday weekend and our travels. I did finish Memoirs of a Geisha over the weekend, so watch for a review this week.

In the meantime... Here is a Tuesday Teaser from one of my current Nightstand Reads: (As a refresher Tuesday Teasers work like this... 1. Grab your current read. 2. Let the book fall open to a random page. 3. List the book Title and author. 4. Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.)

"Mrs. Berry's cottage was the third one spaced along the road that
led to Springbourne. All three cottages were roomy, with large gardens containing gnarled old apple and plum trees." ~ Christmas At Fairacre by Miss Read


No comments: