Sunday, February 1, 2009

Book Swap

Book Swap

It's time for the Winter Book Swap and our "theme" is Children's Books (books written for 0-12 years old).

The goal of the swap? To share much loved books with new found friends. Don't have any children to read a book to? Not a problem, anyone can join in so long as they have a love for a particular children's book and a desire to share it with others.

Interested? Head on over to Reading to Know and sign up. Only the first 50 participants will be included in the swap. (If this swap is successful we may increase the number for future swaps.)

Note: We will leave this Mr. Linky up from February 1st through February 8th or until 50 people have signed up (whichever comes first).

Happy swapping!

1 comment:

Jan Mader said...

I was blog walking and ran across your site. I see that you like to write children's books. Since I'm a children's author, I'd love to have you come visit my blog. I designed it especially for parents, teachers, and writers. I post creative writing exercises a lot. All my activities work with kids and adults! Come see me...