Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What's On My Nightstand: March

My nightstand hasn't had much action in the last month. As I mentioned in my review of Reading Lolita in Tehran it took me several weeks to read, so many of my February Nightstand reads are still sitting waiting to be picked up and read. I've also added onto my list with a few new items.

Currently I am reading:

Brideshead Revisited by Evelyn Waugh












The Shuttle by Frances Hodgson Burnett









Waiting on my nightstand:

The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale














Theodore Roosevelt: An Autobiography











Anne of Windy Poplars by L. M. Montgomery












As I've mentioned, this month has been very busy between work, my daughter being sick, and other engagements and that has meant I've had very little time for reading. Yet, when all is said and done and March is over I shall still be pleased that I finished two of the books on my February nightstand and a couple others that weren't. Look for reviews of the above books in the next week or possibly early April.

Curious to know what is on other blogger's nightstands? Head on over to 5 Minutes For Books.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Well, all your books sound terribly intriguing to me, of course, and I'm sorry you've had it rather rough lately! Hopefully your daughter is much improved by now and life will settle out a bit here in the very near future.

Debbie said...

I've always wanted to read Brideshead revisited.
You have some great choices there.

Brittanie said...

Goose Girl is good and it was a quick read too. :)

ibeeeg said...

The Goose Girl is a wonderful book. I hope you enjoy your reading of it.

Hope your April lends itself to more time for reading and health.

Happy Reading!

morninglight mama said...

I've also been interested in Brideshead-- this is quite a list! Happy reading, and I hope all is well with your family!

Christy said...

All of the books by L.M. Montgomery are so good! I loved reading those books when I was younger!