Monday, July 20, 2009

My Book Wish List

I thought it might be fun to periodically post about books that are on my "wish list" -- even if I have yet to read them and even if the post doesn't actually contain a review.

Today I'm highlighting a children's cookbook based on the lovable A. A. Milne character, Winnie-the-Pooh.

I only flipped through the book, but just at a glance I could see it would be perfect to use when my daughter is a little older. Maybe for a Winnie-the-Pooh themed tea party. After all, what could be better for a little girl who loves drinking tea and her Pooh Bear?

And so I have added Winnie-the-Pooh's Teatime Cookbook by Ernest H. Shepard to my book "wish list."

3 comments:

Carrie said...

What a cool find!

And what a great idea. =) I think I might just steal it!

Anonymous said...

We have that book and the shortbread recipe is very good!

Anonymous said...

What a cute book! I have the perfect person for this book!