This week's give-away is actually quite special as it allows for multiple winners! Because I wanted to give more of you a chance to win something special during this year's challenge I decided to order four items from the Betsy-Tacy Society Gift Shop and offer them during the final week of this year's reading challenge.
To learn more about each item in this week's give-away all you have to do is click on the caption under each picture and it will direct you to the Betsy-Tacy Gift Shop where you can find a full description for that particular item.
|A. Betsy-Tacy Bookmark|
|B. Maud Hart Lovelace Bookmark|
|C. Betsy's Trunk Pink Post-Its (4"x3")|
|D. Betsy-Tacy Book Magnet|
The Rules for the MHLRC Give-Away #4:
1. Entries are to be made via comment on this blog post. Entries will be accepted up until 11:59 ET Saturday, November 5, 2011. In the comment left the participant should list which items are their 1st-4th choice (eg. #1D, #2A, #3B, #4C, etc.). In the case that more than one winner has chosen the same item as their first choice then a "first drawn, first choice" will be used to determine which winner wins which item.
2. This give-away is open to participants in the United States and Canada only.
3. All participants in the contest must be subscribed to the feed of A Library is a Hospital for the Mind or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
4. One entry will be given for each participant who signed up for the 3rd annual Maud Hart Lovelace Reading Challenge prior to Saturday, October 22.
5. The participant cannot have already won a give-away during this year's MHL reading challenge.