Saturday, July 19, 2008

Welcome

As long as I can remember I have loved books. One of my favorite past times is reading and I find that no matter my mood it is a great way to relax. In a way I do find that a library, including my own, as a hospital for my mind. When I pick up a book I can put away everything around me and travel somewhere else. Reading for me is a respite.

Through this blog I hope to share some of my readings, favorite quotes, and thoughts on books. Because this is a very new blog the format and template/layout may change as I settle in, but welcome, I am glad you're here!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm so glad you started this!

Cheryl said...

This is a great idea. I just do not know how you find the time - but then we don't find time, we make the time and you have done well. I am enjoying your adventures.

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks great.

Our company has been representing authors for the past twenty years.

We would love to add you to our database to receive press releases
from them regarding books applicable to the genres you review.

Thank you in advance,

Ken Eason
Bostick Communications
ops@bostickcommunications.com