Saturday, February 28, 2009

February, A Month In Review

Well, I didn't meet all my expectations for February, but I was close. I completed The Spiderwick Chronicles, read an Agatha Christie novel for my challenge, and read an Edwardian romance for Valentine's Day.

Here's my February recap:

1. The Penderwicks on Gardam Street by Jeanne Birdsall (2/3/09)
2. The Spiderwick Chronicles: Lucinda's Secret (#3) by Holly Black (2/4/09)
3. The Spiderwick Chronicles: The Ironwood Tree (#4) by Holly Black (2/4/09)
4. The Spiderwick Chronicles: The Wrath of Mulgarath (#5) by Holly Black (2/5/09)
5. Till We Have Faces by C. S. Lewis (2/7/09)
6. A Weaver of Dreams by Myrtle Reed (2/9/09)
7. The Door in the Hedge by Robin McKinley (2/12/09)
8. The Unexpected Mrs. Pollifax by Dorothy Gilman (2/17/09)
9. The Making of a Marchioness by Frances Hodgson Burnett (2/20/09)
10. The Sittaford Mystery by Agatha Christie (2/23/09)

If you are really curious how my reading progress is going throughout the year feel free to visit my A Library is a Hospital for the Mind Reading List. You can also view past reading lists for 2006, 2007, and 2008, though only 2008 includes links to the online book reviews I posted.

Thinking ahead into March I hope to finish my book club selection, make some progress in the TR autobiography, read some more Agatha Christie, another Hodgson Burnett novel, and maybe an Anne book... After that, we'll see.

No comments: