Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Release: Forest Born

Earlier this spring I read and thoroughly enjoyed The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale. At the time I planned to read the next two books in the Books of Bayern series, Enna Burning and River Secrets so that I'd be ready to pick up the next book the series, Forest Born when it hit store and library shelves today (9/15/09). Alas, I lost sight of my goal and am no closer to reaching it today than I was two months ago. Nevertheless, I still plan to get there and in the meantime I wanted to let you know.

As I said, I really enjoyed The Goose Girl and have heard great reviews of the other books in the series, thus I have high hopes for Forest Born. If you're a fan of fantasy and fairy tales or Shannon Hale then you might want to check your library for this new book.

No comments: