Looking back over the last few weeks I can't believe how quickly October passed, it was a busy month. Still I was able to get in a decent amount of reading. At the beginning of the month I had high hopes to read several books for the Maud Hart Lovelace Reading Challenge as well as a half-dozen other books, but in the end I only managed to finish 7 books, 5 of which were for the Lovelace challenge and only 1 non-Lovelace book that was on my projected reading list for October.
Still, I count it a very successful month. I was able to obtain some rare books through Inter Library Loan, which made my reading that much more fun. Here's a recap of my October reads with links to their reviews:
1. Rochester's Wife by D. E. Stevenson
2. Betsy and The Great World by Maud Hart Lovelace
3. Betsy's Wedding by Maud Hart Lovelace
4. One Stayed At Welcome by Maud and Delos Lovelace
5. Miss Buncle Married by D. E. Stevenson
6. Murder In Mesopotamia by Agatha Christie
7. The Betsy-Tacy Companion by Sharla Scannell Whalen
So that's what I read this month, but what is on my list for November?