Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday Children's Picks

Because yesterday was a federal holiday our weekly visit to the public library was delayed until today. Still, I wanted to post the books we selected to read for the week so I am back-posting.

Books selected for the week of January 18, 2010:
* A Surprise for Rosie by Julia Rawlinson
* A Very Curious Bear by Tony Mitton
* Birthday Mice! by Bethany Roberts
* Caillou, Just Like Daddy by Christine L'Heureuz
* Crocodaddy by Kimberly Norman
* Curious George's Big Book by H. A. Rey
* Curly the Pig by Heather Amery
* Daddies by Lila Prap
* Duck & Goose Find A Pumpkin by Tad Hills
* Going to the Zoo by Tom Paxton
* Me and You by Genevieve Cote
* Mouse's First Valentine by Lauren Thompson
* Paddington Bear All Day by Michael Bond
* Paddington Bear Goes to Market by Michael Bond
* Peek-A-Choo-Choo! by Marie Torres Cimarusti
* Peek-A-Zoo! by Marie Torres Cimarusti
* Penguins by Liz Pichon
* Robert's Snow by Grace Lin
* Terrific Trains by Tony Mitton
* You Are My I Love You by Maryann K. Cusimano

Note: Because of the holiday weekend I was unable to post my (and my daughter's) favorite children's read from last week's picks. Because of this I am planning on combining last week's favorite with this week's favorite. Watch for my Kids Pick(s) of the Week this Friday.

No comments: