Since the beginning of the year my at-home part-time job has picked up and I've been putting in 10-20 hours more than normal each week. By the end of the day when all my work (job and house) is done and I've spent some time with my husband and daughter there is usually only 30 minutes or so to pick up a book. As a result I only finished three books during the month of February (this is seven short of the total read in February 2009). I do hope that after mid April things will quiet down, but in the meantime thank you for sticking with me through these busy months when my reading is limited and my blogging even more so.
That said, here is a list of all that is sitting on my nightstand:
* Mrs. Tim of the Regiment by D. E. Stevenson
* Emma by Jane Austen
* An Appointment With Death by Agatha Christie
* Hercule Poirot's Christmas by Agatha Christie
* The Spinster Book by Myrtle Reed
* Flawless: Inside the Largest Diamond Heist In History by Scott Andrew Selby & Greg Campbell
* The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton
* My Thirty Years Backstairs at the White House by Lillian Rogers Parks
I know, quite a list! We'll see where I am by the end of March, hopefully I've made some sort of dent into that list. What about you? What are you reading? Leave a comment or head over to 5MinutesForBooks and post your list.