Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Daunting List


One of the things I love about having a Facebook page is that I can follow so many different authors, publishers, and writing/book related pages and they often have such interesting posts or link-ups. Recently the "Charles Dickens" page had this link: 14 Daunting Books Every Man Must Read.

I can't say that I agree with all of his choices. While there are some that I have absolutely no desire to ever pick up (which means I won't), there are also a couple I have read and a few I hope to one day read. One that I definitely thinks is worth the time is Little Dorrit. SUCH a good read! (You can find my review of Little Dorrit here.)

What books are on your daunting list? Are there any cross-overs to the above list?

1 comment:

Cafe Society said...

I've loved 'Little Dorrit' for years. Every now and then I go back to it and fall in love with Arthur Clennam all over again. At the moment the audio version is my bedtime listening. If forced to choose between that, 'Bleak House' and 'Our Mutual Friend' I might shoot myself!