Autumn 2008 Book Swap Theme: Your All-Time Favorite Book
The rules:1. You only sign up to participate if you are actually willing to follow the rules.
2. Once you sign up you will be matched with another participant. You will take your favorite book of choice (based on the theme for the swap) and mail it to your match and they will do likewise. (For the Fall 2008 Book Swap the theme is: your all-time favorite book. Thus you would pick your all-time favorite book and send a copy to your match.)
3. Books should be in Excellent, Like New, or New condition unless you and your match agree to another condition. Please note: We are not expecting you to give away your only copy, but to pick your book to swap and then go get a new copy (or if out of print, a copy in good or like new condition) and send that to your match.
4. Book swaps are permanent unless you and your match agree to another arrangement.
5. You must have your book shipped to your match before the end of September.
6. Only the first 50 participants will be included in the swap. If this swap is successful we may increase the number for future swaps. Sign up will will remain open for 1 week or until the first 50 participants are signed up -- whichever comes first.