* The Methods of Lady Walderhurst by Frances Hodgson Burnett
* Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella
* Betsy and Tacy Go Downtown by Maud Hart Lovelace
* Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie
* On The Incarnation by Saint Athanasius
* Anne's House of Dreams by L. M. Montgomery*
* The Penny Whistle by B. J. Hoff
* Smoky The Cow Horse by Will James
(Note: Click on the links to view my reviews)
These eight books bring my year-to-date reads up to forty-two. I'm already ahead of where I was last year at this time... not that I was competing with my total from last year... Ok. Well, maybe I was... just a little.
Of the books I projected to read in my April Month in Review post I finished five out of six. Not bad.
I'm looking forward to June, as summer always seems the best time to read since the days are long and books can be enjoyed out of doors as well as in. My June predictions are limited to: A House to Let, another Agatha Christie and another Betsy-Tacy book, all of which I expect to be definite reads. As for any other reads, including Little Dorrit, I am open to see what I finish and what else I find to begin. I hope you'll come back to find out!
Happy Summer everyone!