Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Maud Hart Lovelace!

1892-1980 

Today marks the 119th birthday of one of my favorite authors, Maud Hart Lovelace.

For those interested you can learn all about Maud by visiting my post "So Who is Maud Hart Lovelace", "All Things Maud" and "Friday Fave Five: Maud Hart Lovelace Style".

More information about the Maud Hart Lovelace Reading Challenge can be found in my post Attention Readers!.. (*Note: I am planning a third year for this reading challenge, so watch for dates and more information in late summer 2011.)

And you can find links to read reviews of all the books I've read by Maud when you check out the bottom of my post All Things Maud.

Last, but not least, readers are now finally be able to purchase the Betsy-Tacy series in e-book form. For more information check out Book Club Girl's post: Happy Birthday Maud Hart Lovelace - Celebrate with the E-Book Releases of Her Beloved Betsy-Tacy Series!
Happy birthday Maud!

No comments: