Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Attention Mystery Lovers

If you have ever read an Agatha Christie novel and enjoyed it then maybe it's time you check out the Agatha Christie Reading Carnival hosted by Kerrie at Mysteries in Paradise.

Today is the 6th carnival with twelve bloggers participating, and yes that includes my own post from A Library is a Hospital for the Mind.

I want to thank Kerrie again for hosting this monthly carnival and for opening it up so others can participate. It is an added incentive to finish my own personal Agatha Christie reading challenge each month.
As for the rest of my readers, I encourage you to hop over and check out the carnival and read some of the reviews... Or maybe even consider participating next month (or sometime before the end of the year).

1 comment:

Kerrie said...

Thanks for participating, and for promoting the Challenge too. I'm aiming at a book a month, and at that rate, it will take me another 7 years or so!