Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Borrowers: Now She Tells Us!

As I've mentioned numerous times before, when I was growing up my mother used to read to my siblings and I over the lunch hour. Some of the books she read included: The Chronicles of Narnia, The Borrowers, Rabbit Hill, Carry on Mr. Bowditch, and The Bronze Bow -- to name a few.

I was reminded of these wonderful memories when I came upon a recent post by children's book collector and blogger Peter Sieruta. I thought his post on The Borrowers series by Mary Norton was extremely interesting and worth noting on this blog.

And so if you are a fan of The Borrowers, or at least have read them -- or even if you've never heard of them -- be sure to check out Peter's post, Now She Tells Us!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Oh I absolutely loved the Borrowers when I was little!