Wednesday, August 11, 2010

W... W... W... Wendesdays

This is a combination mid-week reading report as well as a fun little weekly carnival where bloggers answer three questions: 1) What are you currently reading? 2) What did you recently finish reading? 3) What do you think you’ll read next? And where readers can leave comments with their own list.


This week I am:

* Currently reading The Little Minister by J. M. Barrie

* I recently finished Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart by Beth Pattillo

* I think the next book I pick up will be Mrs. Tim Gets a Job by D. E. Stevenson, as it is an Inter-Library Loan and will be due within the next two weeks.

Now what about you? If you are intersted in learning more about W...W...W... Wednedays click on over to ShouldBeReading every week on Wednesday. But first, leave a comment and let me know what you are reading, have read and will be reading in the next week.

Happy reading!

No comments: