Friday, September 24, 2010

Mini Blog Break

I had planned to post yesterday and today, but we have family in town and I have opted instead to spend time with them. Look for more postings next week.

In the meantime, here's a fun little parting story.

My daughter graduated to a big girl bed last week. As with any major change for a toddler/preschooler it comes with a variety of challenges. One such challenge has been teaching our daughter to stay in her bed at bedtime. Over the course of the last week there were two nights where we thought she was in bed asleep and hours after bedtime we discovered that instead she was sitting on her bed with the light on and looking at books.

I mentioned it to a friend, how one night my daughter had been "reading" books for over an hour after bedtime. Her response, "Well Sarah, she IS your daughter."

Happy reading! See you all next week.

1 comment: