Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What's On My Nightstand: May 2010

I'm pretty happy to report I have finished half of the books that sat on my nightstand back in April when I posted my "What's On My Nightstand" list. I did not get to read Sad Cypress by Agatha Christie, but I did finish The Way We Live Now, which I believe is quite the accomplishment at 802 pages in less than 25 days! The other book I didn't get to read was Kate Morton's The House at Riverton, which I requested through my library in April, but it still has not come in. Never mind, it'll just move to my May TBR list, which includes the following:



If I have time I'm sure I'll add to this list from my ever growing To-Be-Read inventory, but for now I think this will keep me busy for a few weeks.

What about you? What is on your nightstand for the coming month? Or week? Click on over to 5MinutesforBooks and share through their monthly What's On Your Nightstand carnival. While you're there be sure to check out what other bloggers are reading.

7 comments:

Upstatemamma said...

The cover of Mrs Tim Carries On intrigues me. I tend to pick books based on the cover - it is not always the best way but I like most books so it works for me. :) One of these days I am going to read an Agatha Christie book.

morninglight mama said...

I went through an Agatha Christie reading kick during high school, but for the life of me, I can't remember individual books that I read now!

Enjoy your month!

Lisa notes... said...

I'd like to read the Laura Bush book. Let us know what you think about it!

Brittanie said...

I am next on the list at Paperbackswap for the first Mrs. Tim book. I read your review and it sounded interesting.

Nise' said...

I see a couple of books that I am interested in. Enjoy.

Sherry said...

Sad Cypress is a good one. I think you'll like it.

Windows Wide Open said...

I really want to read Laura Bush's book...might have to go buy that one instead of library-ing it. Do share with us what you think of it...

~~
http://www.mywindowswideopen.wordpress.com